Thursday, November 10, 2005

JUST LOOK NATURAL AND THE COPS WILL JUST DRIVE ON...

New link: Coach Huey's Xs and Os
I added a new site to the link's section. I added Coach Huey's Xs and Os message board. It's a really good resource for trading info and discussing with coaches both new and experienced with lots of cutting edge stuff, particularly on offense, like the jet series from under center and Gun, lots of bunch passing materials, spread offense stuff, etc. Great site. Coach Huey himself is a great resource on the passing game and offense, but there are several other coaches there who also make it a great place to talk football (it has probably distracted me from my own site a bit recently).
These are not my words, I have copied them from another incredible Blog site which gave me the idea for mine. Chris , I hope you donĀ“t mind being under Xs and Os. Because your knowledege base is just as great!
http://smartfootball.blogspot.com/

Can I soothe egos or what... just kidding fellas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home