Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bankruptcy and Toilet seats




Well I would be putting football stuff down, but I have something else on my mind, and if you know me I can only have one thought on my mind at a time, the thought of food is trying to get in right now but my other thought has the door blocked.

Ok, I just got home a week ago from my Summer vacation which I took in September... The States were great till Katrina messed things up completely. I pray for you.

I won´t mention the name of the Air Carrier I was on but will leave a hint it starts with US and ends with Airways. Ha!Try and figure that out. Firstly they don´t take animals so my Little One( Norma see encosed picture, and why she is angry) had to stay home ,the other is that they have put in bigger seats , except flying back to Germany and I had the small seat or I got fatter. Huh! never thought about that? Anyway, I went to the bathroom on the plane going to SF from Philly, had a pizza slice there,in Philly smart guy. (I lived in NYC 15 years and all I miss is the Pizza and the Fall in Central Park, otherwise forget the Big Apple)I know its not NYC Pizza but Philly is only 1Hour.45 mins away, close enough in the Space/Time continueum for me.So about mid-flight in my 15 hour travel to California , I have to go to the Bathroom...I wobble down to the Powder Room during turbulance and try to read if the toilet is occupied, if its green its a go, if its red I must suffer. I finally make it in the toilet and I look down to have a sit and ..."THEIR IS ONLY A HALF A TOILET SEAT!" Now you have to picture this, we are at 28.000 feet the plane is going up and down, my pants are down around my knees, mother nature is calling like , "well more like yelling!" and their is only a half a toilet seat! So I say to myself, "G** D***it" and I sit balanced on one side the plane is going jiggy Joggy and I am praying that something does´nt happen. The Light is blinking for me to go back to my seat and I am stuck. Well needless to say all is OK and I go back to my seat. That´s when the trouble about Bankrupt Airlines comes into play.I get that one thought in my head and its this, "gee! if they are saving money on half a toilet seat maybe they are saving money on the "Bloody engines that are keeping us up air!" I picture two highly trained Jetguys looking at a engine and one say´s, "well maybe we can only go with half the part." The other nods his head, because they have taken his pension plan and he is seriously thinking off opening a Subway sandwich shop...instead of working for the airlines what care does he have.

This nightmare is all due , I believe to them charging for Beer at 5 euros coming over the pond to 3 Bucks Domestic.If they gave me the stuff free or say a Buck,(1 dollar) I would not care about "the half a toilet seat" which I had to angle my A** at an angle I was taught in High School Geometry, (Which I got a D in)... I wouldn´t care if the a Germlin was tearing the engine off Ala Twi-light Zone the (TV Captain Kirk and the Movie with the other guy)I got a frosty in my hand, the Zen aspect of life and death makes sense , and so does the intelligence of Pam Anderson.

I say this to the airlines, "give us our liquor cheap", "give us bigger seats", give us "Singapore girls" forget the food it sucks anway and we will fly more! You will not need to be bankrupt and who gives a damn! about the toilet seat. Which brings this question to you arm chair Socrates. If a toilet seat is cracked in half, do you still get in trouble by your Wife if you leave it up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home